AFCO’s 71 Series Monotube racing shock, was designed and engineered with the IMCA Hobby Stock style class in mind! This shock is a spin-off of the highly successful 70 Series shock, but features an internal fill port design to meet the “no external gas port rules”. This shock features special tuned gas pressure and valving for the stock mount Hobby Stock and Stock car rules. All AFCO Racing Shocks are 100% dyno tested. The 71-1 is the 1973-1988 A/G Body FM Front Shock and features a 1.50" diameter, 9.27" compressed length, and a 13.97" extended length.
- No external fill port - legal in most classes including IMCA Hobby Stock.
- Custom tuned shock packages available for rules requiring the stock mounting points.
- Great for street stock classes that require sealed stock mounted shocks.
- Stock mount legal tie-bars and bushings.
- 1/2” hard chrome piston rod.
- 100% Dyno tested.
California Proposition 65 Statement